
This was our Barbie dream house...only don't be deceived by the color.... it was crawling with pirates!

Here is the group... doesn't it look warm there!
Here was the huge table (maybe 14 seats) that facilitated many delicious meals and games
Check out the view from the kitchen!
It's better this game room picture is small or you might see the topless mermaid in the back!
And now the room where Nick spend most of his time... playing Tiger Woods or Halo.
Four hours later and he was still there.... (or maybe it just seemed like four hours to me!)
Overall, we had a fabulous time getting away to a beautiful spot and spending time with friends!
So... who is up for the pirate house next summer? *hot tub, pool, walking distance to beach, plenty of beds, theatre, Pac Man arcade... need I say more?



4 comments:
what a "booty"-ful place (haha, that's my lame pirate joke) I would definitley be up for a family trip to the pirate house... you had me at hot tub & beach!
Sounds like you guys had a great time--Happy Wedding this week to Brittany and Derek Bradley--- ocean to ocean--you are quite the travelers
I like Mandy's pirate joke. :) I'm sure Ethan and Reid will think it's hilarious.
I love the "east coast" beach-feel. That kind of reminds me of the beaches in Traverse City... although that's just on a lake.
What a fun trip! thanks for sharing pics.
Post a Comment