
The beautiful drive around Arenal Lake from Monteverde to La Fortuna.

Arenal Volcano (with the lake in front). It's still active!

I like this shot because the sunshine makes it look like the volcano is erupting.

Our hike through the forest - the is a toucan in the trees... it's small, but right in the middle of the picture under the leaf in the foreground.

Hiking - with the volcano behind me - at this part of the hike I ran into a kid from one of my ward's at BYU. He was there with his family, I think. Small world.

This is where we got to go after our hike - the natural hot springs. This is one of the smaller pools, but there were about 15-20 different sized pools with different water temps. It was like a dream come true - swimming without ever getting cold!
1 comment:
mandy, forget utah or california- if i were you i'd stay in costa rica! it looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment