As a Mother's Day gift to me, Derek, Dad, and Matt assembled the boys' playhouse (I mean, "fort", as Derek has corrected me). It's a gift to me because I'll have somewhere to send the kids to play this summer since our back yard gets so hot. I knew it was a good idea when halfway through the assembly all three boys were in the house, watching the men out the window because it was "too hot" out there.

The box said, "Two Adults, Two Hour Assembly". Once Matt opened the box and read the instructions, it said, "Two Skilled Craftsmen, Eight Hours." Talk about false advertising! Well, Dad, Matt, and Derek must be awesome craftsmen because it only took them four hours. Thanks, guys! :)
It was only a matter of seconds after the house was assembled that the boys climbed onto the rooftop and began jumping off. Maybe we should have gotten the jungle gym.
No comments:
Post a Comment