Not many people get to see the scenery that you do in their daily jobs--I don't think Dad got to see anything like that as he walked the streets of New York today.
Beautiful! You do have some great perks! While not nearly as impressive, I did see a 100-pound Great Dane PUPPY in our front yard today. She was taller than Ethan when standing on all fours. I was shocked that neither Reid nor Luke even flinched when she walked past them, towering over them-- she was very calm. Luke flips out when little 10 pound Maggie comes running toward him.
3 comments:
Not many people get to see the scenery that you do in their daily jobs--I don't think Dad got to see anything like that as he walked the streets of New York today.
wow! that is cool mandy, all i get to see is a bugger filled nose, we'll that's at home (sorry nick), my kids aren't too bad...
Beautiful! You do have some great perks!
While not nearly as impressive, I did see a 100-pound Great Dane PUPPY in our front yard today. She was taller than Ethan when standing on all fours. I was shocked that neither Reid nor Luke even flinched when she walked past them, towering over them-- she was very calm. Luke flips out when little 10 pound Maggie comes running toward him.
Post a Comment