
Our ward is having an American Idol karaoke night on Saturday (but we'll be at my cousin Brian's wedding). I took a peek at the list of songs that people signed up to sing and was a little disturbed to see that the bishop's son signed up for "Afternoon Delight".
Two tiny problems I foresee:
1) Michael and Maeybe did such a nice job, you can't really top that.
2) Gross.
Needless to say, he was asked to change the song.
Two posts in one day must mean that Nick is studying this whole weekend!
2 comments:
no way! please tell me:
1) how old is your bishop's son?
2) was he trying to be funny?
that is so hilarious - thank you for sharing!
I'm sorry I never jumped pn the Arrested Development bandwagon, so someone will have to explain this to me. Perhaps over the phone since I'm sure its inappropriate and we know Dad reads this blog. Right, Dad? Now would be a good time for you to sign up for your blog account so you can comment. :)
Post a Comment