Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Does anyone have some garlic?



Nick's flag football team had their first game last night... which was scheduled to begin at 11:00pm. I, naturally, had Nick tuck me in before he left (around 9:45 pm!). I woke this morning to hear of their victory and to be frightened by this vampire laying beside me! Nick claims he got the better end of the deal since the other guy probably had to get stitches. Yikes.





He is naturally cuter, and luckily the swelling went down some, but if it doesn't, please schedule the next Hatch man for a nose job.

2 comments:

Britt said...

Wow, the first game, huh? I'm nervous for subsequent games. I haven't played intramural sports as an adult since I broke my foot playing BYU basketball and had to leran to manage transporting a 1-year old (Ethan) while I had my cast.
You look great as a vampire, though. :)

Nancy said...

When I first glanced at these pictures, I wondered why you were putting a picture of someone other than family on our blog---didn't recognize you with your beard and frowny face Nick---I'm glad Jenna realizes the benefits of not heading out to play at 11:00 pm.