So I found out one place we'll be staying while on my much-anticipated vacation...
http://www.tamarindodiria.com/
It's gonna be AWESOME!!!! Let me know if there are any requests for souveneirs!!!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
does a trip to go with you count as a souvineir?
ps. i was disappointed to find out only recently that costa rica is not an island. don't make the same mistake i did.
That looks like a great place--be careful and take lots of pictures.
I'm envious! :) It looks beautiful!!! I am so glad you get to go. I have only heard great things about Costa Rica. I bet you guys will have a great time. Just take lots of pictures... I've yet to buy a souvenir that I've actually brought home and thought was really neat two weeks later-- the straw hats, tiki figures, and shell necklaces usually end up in the trash. :) And remember that you're not in America, and people will do anything to make a buck. When Derek and I were in the Carribean, some "nice" Rastafarian guy offered to walk us around the village and help us find the "best" place to buy souvenirs (I'm pretty sure it was his aunt's booth)... at then end of our 30 minute loop he expected a hefty tip. Maybe his yellowed eyes should have been our first clue.
Post a Comment