Monday, November 05, 2007

A New Do and Halloween




So here are my pics as the "World Square Dance Champion" and my new do... I added bangs, which I like so far. As you'll notice in the 2nd halloween pic I tend to look like a deer caught in the headlights when I take pictures in the dark... it's these big eyes I have.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

yeehaw mandy! that is a fabulous skirt! nick and i were debating if kim went as britney spears or herself? ...hope that wasn't too mean to post on the blog.

Britt said...

I love the bangs, Mandy!
Did you make the sash yourself or did you buy it? Great costume!

Britt said...

Luke is sitting on my lap and he said, "That's so funny!" When I asked him what was funny, he said, "She's in the closet."

Amanda said...

That is funny that my room is the size of a closet... good call Lukey T. and yes, I made the sash out or ribbon, scrapbooking letters and glitter puff paint.