Oh yeah, I'm sure you want Halloween pictures of the kids... check out the Weaver Family site... it takes too long to upload on both sites, so I do some pics on theirs and some on this one.
Sunday, November 04, 2007
Halloween Pictures
Derek and I went to a couples' Halloween party at some ward friends' home.
The only thing missing in this picture from Derek's 80's (not gay, as many people thought) costume was the fanny pack. He couldn't bring himself to do Jams or spandex.
Mom's vintage jumpsuit was a HIT! And I have never gotten my hair this big. Big bangs would have been more authentic, but I wasn't willing to cut my hair for one night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
tubular! you guys look rad.
looking good... Wham called and they wanted to talk to Derek about a reunion tour :)
Sorry, he's already booked with Erasure!
Post a Comment