Nick and I went to the annual "Med Ball" this weekend. It was pretty fun despite an awful DJ who did in fact play the "Electric Slide" which apparently is semi-cool in Richmond. Who knew? I was able to meet people Nick has class with and perhaps see how some of them open-up a little more when they are *not quite themselves*. It was also fun to see the Mormons rocking the sleeves and water cups, but overall a fun time, don't let Nick tell you otherwise.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Ahem, the Med Ball
Nick and I went to the annual "Med Ball" this weekend. It was pretty fun despite an awful DJ who did in fact play the "Electric Slide" which apparently is semi-cool in Richmond. Who knew? I was able to meet people Nick has class with and perhaps see how some of them open-up a little more when they are *not quite themselves*. It was also fun to see the Mormons rocking the sleeves and water cups, but overall a fun time, don't let Nick tell you otherwise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You guys look great!
We know the feeling... at least you guys have a bunch of Mormon friends to chill on the sidelines with. :)
Looks like fun---thanks for the great time in D.C.
Very fancy Dr. & Mrs. Hatch!
Post a Comment