Friday, April 20, 2007

What to do with all this time on my hands?

Today was my official last day of student teaching. Since I have no finals to cram for, no lesson plans to write, and no projects to stress over... I'm almost bored! (Almost) Hopefully I can find employment soon...or at least hopefully it will be warm enough to be outside and I can lay around all day :)



Here is a picture from Easter Sunday up at the Omega house. One of us was awake enough to see it... I'll let you guess who that was.

Before the Easter Pagent...

My diverse class. See if you can spot me.

1 comment:

Britt said...

Jenna,
it's taken me a while to respond because we've been moving and traveling, but I love the pics! The one from the Omega house is beautiful, and I love the pic of you two in front of the temple. Enjoy these foot-loose and fancy-free days before you have your kiddos!