I hope all of you had a Happy Easter yesterday. Dad, I hope you're feeling better! Mandy, I hope you had fun with Liz and her family, and Nick and Jenna, I hope you trip home went well. I am so excited to see you all soon!
At breakfast this morning I asked the boys to fold their arms for prayers, and Luke immediately folded his arms. Ethan and Reid kept playing, and Luke said sternly, "Guys, prayers!" Of course it's a little slurred, but there was not doubt what he was saying. Then I asked Luke to say the prayer, and I helped him by starting, and then he immediately ended, with "...Amen."
Reid is our little musical boy... I was putting cream on his itchy, cracking hands, and he left the room singing to the tune of the Veggie Tales Theme song, "Ec-ze-ma-a-a, ec-ze-ma-a-a, eczema!"
And in the spirit of equal-opportunity-attention, I have a little story about Ethan. Dad, you sent home that light-up-beeping key chain/pocket game of Truth or Dare. Ethan came upstairs this morning after playing with it and showed me the graph he made illustrating which option the light ended on every time he pressed the button: Truth, Dare, Promise, Repeat, or Pass. He found that Truth won. :)

2 comments:
wow. he has quite the scientific approach to games i see. maybe we should take him to vegas?
I thought it was just a toy. I guess making a graph could be fun, especially if you're Ethan. Does his brain ever turn off? Great Easter pictures---we were too cold to wear Easter clothes so no pictures of Easter dresses---I haven't worn boots on Easter before.
Post a Comment