Thursday, March 15, 2007

Celebrating Ethan's Birthday!

Just thought I'd share a few pics from Ethan's birthday!

We started the morning off right with a yummy breakfast at Mustard's! I had to convince Ethan that their pancakes were as good as at FlapJackShack (which was hard to sell).


After we dropped Ethan off at school, Papa got to see Reid in action at gymnastics!

We went back to Ethan's school for his birthday celebration-- the Montessori tradition for celebrating birthdays involves the b-day child to carry a globe around a candle, representing a year's orbit around the sun, and for each year, the parent reads the story of the child's life. So Ethan did 6 laps and Iread the highlights of his life!
We ended the day with a family party with our neighbors, Dennis, Yvette, Jacob, Chase, and Avery, playing Uno Attack and eating cake and ice cream!









1 comment:

Jenna said...

Looks like it was a fun birthday! I am impressed that at Ethan's school they demonstrate the revolution of the earth around the sun... when I was a T.A. for Phyical Science many of the college students would get that confused...