Thursday, March 15, 2007

Watch out for stretch marks!

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've posted anything...even longer since we've seen most of you, so just thought I'd post a picture that Jenna and I had taken the other day... it was about this time (roughly, maybe ask Jenna for the exact day) that we had our engagement pictures taken...so for fun we put on the same clothes and tried to replicate the same picture we took one year ago. What do you guys think?

4 comments:

Britt said...

Oh my goodness, that was sooooooo funny! Derek and I were laughing outloud! I almost missed the McDonald's bag!

Jenna said...

The best part is- I emailed this picture to my mom and when I was talking with her today she said, "Jenna, I saw that picture and I don't know how to say it, but your hubby has gotten a little gordito." I was dying! She thought the picture was real and was being really cautious and trying to tell me in a nice way. :)

Britt said...

Oh my goodness, that is even funnier! I guess she still has more to learn about Nick!

Nicholas said...

Maybe she knows me better than you think...