Today we're celebrating 20 years since Anthony entered Paradise!Our family travelled to the temple yesterday and Derek and I took turns doing endowment sessions while the other one of us stayed with the kids. When I was in the Celestial room I thought of Anthony and his valiant spirit which is such an example to me; I think of him more as an older brother than the baby we knew him as here on earth.
We are celebrating with Almond Joys and Pink Bubble Gum, which I have for all of you, but I'm sorry it will arrive late. :(
2 comments:
Thanks so much for the sweet message. Dad and I went to the temple yesterday as well. As I sat in the celestial room I thought of the time we were there as a family,with Anthony, during the open house. Whenever I look at the stain glass in there I am reminded of how unsure I was of what would happen in those next few months when he was sick. I thought of how frightened I was at the possibility of death. It's taken 20 years of different experiences and testimony building to realize the many tender mercies that have come to me and to our family because of Anthony's life and death. What great children (now young adults) you all are---stronger because of our experience with him. I love you all---Mom
Thanks, Mom. You and Dad have made Anthony's life and death a very significant event in my life through the way you taught us and by your testimonies. I love you!
Post a Comment