I'm getting a head start on the Hatch Family Calendar 2007. (As me, Mandy, and Jenna figured out, it's too big of a project for 2 weeks.)
I'm asking everyone to email me 5-10 photos from December and 5-10 from January. (The resolution isn't as good when posted to the Blog.)
Also, if anyone has ideas for themes for the pages, feel free to speak up.
Mandy and Jenna, do you want to do it with me again? How about you, Cami? Sorry, Mom, it has to be a surprise for you. :)
Nick, Matt, and Derek, you're more than welcome to scrapbook a few pages too, if you're so inclined. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think I'll leave myself out of the scrapbooking events...I need something that will establish my manhood rather than put it in question. As an example, I am in a book binding class right now and had to run to Joanne's Craft store to get a few things for the class. I ran into my boss's wife who posed the question, "are you here with your wife?" ... ... No, I won't be participating in the scrapbooking this year.
That's awesome. :) ha ha ha
Speaking of book binding, I have a few old books from Grandma Carrolee that have demolished bindings... is that something you could fix?
Post a Comment