Saturday, July 01, 2006

June Photos

Here are a few of the adorable photos I took when we got to be with all of you last month. I will be sure to send everyone a CD so you can see all of them. (Double-click on each image to enlarge it.)


This picture of Reid cracks me up. Looks like Luke found a comfortable place to rest while Camille was napping.
For any of you who weren't there to see this-- on the last day right before we left, Luke discovered his new best friend. Many of you know how "clingy" he had been acting all week and cried for me every time I was in the room. But when I was holding him near Krissy, he literally dove out of my arms, into hers, and for a good 20 minutes just sat and snuggled with her. He did this again right as we were saying good-bye and walking out the door, and threw a huge tantrum when I pried him out of her arms. I guess he knows an angel when he meets one. It was really miraculous to watch and brought tears to my eyes.


Swimmin' with "cool" grandparents-- and a very awesome uncle... you want to come live with us, Matt?

No comments: