The other day, Nick mentioned that Jenna has been reading a lot of children's books for one of her classes at school. I'm curious to hear Jenna's opinion on the book Nick selected for the boys for Christmas this past year. Just as I was about to reprimand Reid and the neighborhood kids for using "potty language", I looked up and realized that they were gathered around the book that Nick gave them-- Everyone Poops. I don't think I'd describe it as an educational experience-- more like fuel for childish humor. The book has found its way to high shelf in the book case and is waiting for the day that Nick and Jenna have a 3-year-old of their own! :)
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Thanks a lot, Nick
The other day, Nick mentioned that Jenna has been reading a lot of children's books for one of her classes at school. I'm curious to hear Jenna's opinion on the book Nick selected for the boys for Christmas this past year. Just as I was about to reprimand Reid and the neighborhood kids for using "potty language", I looked up and realized that they were gathered around the book that Nick gave them-- Everyone Poops. I don't think I'd describe it as an educational experience-- more like fuel for childish humor. The book has found its way to high shelf in the book case and is waiting for the day that Nick and Jenna have a 3-year-old of their own! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
for the record, Jenna helped me when I bought that...she was right there at the bookstore checkout with me, so she is guilty with me. and second, better to learn dirty words in the house than at school, right? ;)
for the record, I had never met your nephews NOR taken the classes I now have. I think my nannying experiences have taught me that they are going to learn it one way or another, why not in the home?
Post a Comment