Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Cami hearts The Living Room

I always love it when my Tillawiggins comes for a visit. Here's a few of the highlights from her latest visit.

We went on a hike to "The Living Room" - rock slabs made into "couches" that look out over the city. Someone even made a clever little remote and left it on the coffee table.

And then we went on a double date - our first one together. I had a lot of fun and Cami was very sweet in agreeing to go. **If you want to zoom in on this photo you can see the bowling results. I bowled a 144. That's right folks, I took a bowling class in college.

1 comment:

Britt said...

I almost didn't recognize our blog page because it changed!!!
I don't know if I EVER got to go on a double date with Manda... although she did go on a group date with Derek in high school :)
Looks like you guys had fun! I want to go to the Living Room sometime!