A friend of mine organized a run "supporting" the business world in these harsh economic times.... it was a 401K.... make that a 4.01K. The only requirement for this race is that you wore business attire. My roommates and I have a tendency to take things to the extreme... some might even say too far. Here is the evidence supporting that claim:

In front of the Capitol Building before the race.

Megan & I warming up and stretching out.

The fountain at The Gateway following the race.

Evidence that we weren't the only ones to dress up, but perhaps we were some of the best dressed.
As I look at these pictures, I become slightly embarrassed for myself. At least I didn't run down the streets of downtown Salt Lake City with a Fire Marshall Bill face???
We were the recipients of many comments and stares... one homeless guy even asked me if I was okay. Perhaps I looked a little less than competent; I think it was the glasses.
2 comments:
i think you've found a great new look mandy! you guys look stunning and i'm sure you'll be able to incorporate those pants into your work wardrobe. !!!
Don't be embarrassed! That is one of the funniest things I've seen-- the boys even came upstairs to see what I was laughing at. You look like you were on "9-5" or something. I love it!!!
Post a Comment