I've become a talk radio junkie when I'm driving in the car these days... Yesterday as I was driving to Denver I couldn't resist and called in to "Caplis and Silverman" when Craig asked Dan if he believed he'd be with his wife in heaven forever. I pulled over when they put me on the air-- I was actually nervous and really surprised that I got on, but excited to have the chance to share a simple statement about what I believe-- and then I unexpectedly got thrown a curve-ball when Craig asked me about homosexuality... but I felt like I answered as well as I could in 15 seconds.
http://www.khow.com/cc-common/podcast/single_podcast.html?podcast=fullshows_capsil.xml
Scroll down to 3-13-09 4:00 pm hour
I was on the air around 4:18 pm, so a little less than half-way through if you want to skip ahead... just before Fran Maier, the featured guest.
The boys were whining at me, "Mom, can we go yet?!" until the phone call was over and I turned the radio back on and they heard my name, and then they were so excited about my 30 seconds of fame. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
holla! first the respite ball coverage, now this? so famous. and both for doing great, stand-up things. other celebrities need to learn from you!
Post a Comment