First off, no posts since November??? Really!?!?
Second, this isn't that exciting of a post, but still a post....
Does anyone else think Tony from P90X sounds A LOT like Michael Scott?... in the Core Syner-whatever it's called he calls one lady Pam the Blam.... sounds a lot like Michael to me. :)
That is all.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't know, since our last session w/Tony was at Christmas time and I can't exactly remember his voice. But I do know that Mom and Dad will be excited to know they're in good company because days after we did P90X, we saw Bobby and Leslie, and he is also doing P90X because he was inspired by a doc at his hospital who looked really good, and when Bobby asked him what he did to stay fit, he referred him to Tony. :)
I know EXACTLY what you mean!!!! i thought the same thing! that is prob the only thing keeping me going...well i have done it everyday but baby steps lol
Post a Comment