Thursday, April 03, 2008

Dual Citizenship!!!





So my roommate, Amber told me something her Italian professor shared in class today.....

The Italian Government is allowing American's with Italian heritage to apply for dual citizenship.




There is a questionnaire at the link above... I tried to fill it out to the best of my knowledge (I even called Gramma to try & get some info)... but it said I need to contact the consulate in San Francisco because my case is "complex" (What isn't complex these days?)


So, Mom & Jenna, I'm sorry... but we'll get visas for you to come and live with us!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

thanks mandy! i'm sorry to say my cuban blood doesn't do much except get me scholarships. rats.

Britt said...

Do you think the Cuban blood benefits will carry on to your kids? Nice financial strategy, Nick... you ARE thinking ahead to your children's future!

Cool information, Mandy. Do you think they'll offer any travel discounts for "natives"? :)

Nancy said...

That's ok--I'll get you guys on the reservation any time you want.

Amanda said...

Mom, I just saw your reservation comment... sooo funny!!! Does that mean we get a discount at the casino too? ;)