Monday, April 07, 2008

Baby Jane

Here are some pictures of little JLou! The boys were SO excited to meet their new sister on Saturday night! I think one of my favorite comments that night was from little Reid-o.... Either Derek or Ethan was holding her and Reid & Luke were watching in awe. Reid, in his sweet little voice said, "Hi Jane, we're your big brothers!"







I have a few pictures from day 2.... but I think Britt has more... I won't steal her thunder :)

2 comments:

Britt said...

Thanks for putting these up, Mandy! And thanks for not posting the "Baby Story: Unedited" version of picturs, as I like to call them. :) Do you mind sending me a CD or emailing all of the pictures that you took? Whichever is easier for you.

Britt said...

And I believe Reid's quote actually sounded more like, "Hi Jane, we're yo big bwudduhs."