Monday, October 22, 2007

Mind Clearing Walks





So lately I've had a hard time not dwelling on things (i.e., a boy who shall remain nameless)... So I've been going on walks and trying to develop new hobbies. Here are some photos I took on my walk today - believe it or not, this park is within walking distance of my house. It's amazing and sadly these pictures don't do it justice. I'll post a few and then maybe save some others for the family calendar.

2 comments:

Britt said...

Mandy-- The pictures look great! Good for you for getting out and trying to get your mind off things. What a beautiful park.
So are you developing an interest in photography or was this just for fun?

Amanda said...

I've always liked photography (it just seems so cliche at my age - not that that would discourage me)... it's just so expensive to get a nice camera. But I did send some of these photos to Uncle Dave and he asked if he could use the waterfall one for the cover of a poetry book he is compiling and possibly printing.. Kinda cool!