Sunday, October 07, 2007

I need to get going on the 2008 Hatch Family Calendar. I really appreciated Mandy & Jenna's help last year since it was kind of a last-minute idea. This year, I thought it would be fun if we all created a page based on where we live... including photos taken in/outside of our homes, or any pics that depict our daily lives, jobs, school, etc. FYI, you can use 3-D embellishments (i.e. buttons, ribbons, etc... they still copy well.)

Would it be too soon to request the pages to be done by November 1? That gives us a little over 3 weeks. If you can send them to me by then, that gives me plenty of time to copy and bind the calendars.

Also, if you want more than one calendar per household (Nick/Jenna, Dad/Mom/Matt) please let me know and I'll make additional copies.

Let me know your thoughts and /or ideas!
Thanks!

No comments: