Pardon my ignorance, but what is that huge creature? A moose without horns? A reindeer without its rack?
i think its a female moose, but i don't know for sure. thanks for posting those again, mand!
i'm not sure if it was a male or female. nick might be right, i think if it was a male it would have it's antlers by now... and i didn't dare get closer to investigate... i hear they can be a little aggressive
yikes! yes,if you ever saw care bears II you know they can be mean.
Jenna, I missed care bears ll but I will take your word for it--lucky Mandy to have such a view
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Pardon my ignorance, but what is that huge creature? A moose without horns? A reindeer without its rack?
i think its a female moose, but i don't know for sure. thanks for posting those again, mand!
i'm not sure if it was a male or female. nick might be right, i think if it was a male it would have it's antlers by now... and i didn't dare get closer to investigate... i hear they can be a little aggressive
yikes! yes,if you ever saw care bears II you know they can be mean.
Jenna, I missed care bears ll but I will take your word for it--lucky Mandy to have such a view
Post a Comment