The field is directly across from the temple---how long until that field is gone? I found the street with "all" the business places finally. Last summer when Cami and I went I missed it---Walmart,DI,Kmart,Family Dollar, Dollar Tree, Albertsons,DQ,Wendy's McDonalds, Deseret Book-- just to name a few--okay I guess that's most of them.
I forgot to mention our favorite quote from Cami as we were looking for her books for classes. She picked up one of the many "big" books and said "Oh crap, now I have to read a lot." Mandy and I had a good laugh
I think my other favorite Cami moment was when she realized how expensive books are and how quickly it adds up... We were about halfway through her list and she went to grab another book... she crouched down to grab the next book and sighed "aw man"... yeah, money goes quickly at the beginning of the semester... But Tilly, it'll be well worth it... Keep up the good work and show Sexy Rexy what a hot, smart, funny Colorado girl can do!!!
5 comments:
I love the pictures! Cami in the field and in front of the BYU-I sign are great!!! Our Tilly-Wiggins is a big college girl now! I can't believe it!
haha. i love the empty, i mean open field pic. hope idaho is great! keep on eye on "bernie"- make sure she doesn't secretly get married.
The field is directly across from the temple---how long until that field is gone? I found the street with "all" the business places finally. Last summer when Cami and I went I missed it---Walmart,DI,Kmart,Family Dollar, Dollar Tree, Albertsons,DQ,Wendy's McDonalds, Deseret Book-- just to name a few--okay I guess that's most of them.
I forgot to mention our favorite quote from Cami as we were looking for her books for classes. She picked up one of the many "big" books and said "Oh crap, now I have to read a lot." Mandy and I had a good laugh
I think my other favorite Cami moment was when she realized how expensive books are and how quickly it adds up... We were about halfway through her list and she went to grab another book... she crouched down to grab the next book and sighed "aw man"... yeah, money goes quickly at the beginning of the semester... But Tilly, it'll be well worth it... Keep up the good work and show Sexy Rexy what a hot, smart, funny Colorado girl can do!!!
Post a Comment