Sunday, January 28, 2007

Okay, now that Reid is back to being cute (he has his arms wrapped around me and is telling me I'm "beaut-ee-ful"), I have a really cute story. Ethan just now said to me, "I know why Nick picked Jenna to marry." I said, "Oh really, why?" and he started giggling and getting sheepish, and whispered in my ear, "Because I think she's beautiful." And then he giggled some more and said he's so embarrassed.

3 comments:

Nicholas said...

that is really cute...it's made me laugh a couple of times since i read it. I just hope things aren't awkward between me and Ethan next time the family gets together ;)

Nicholas said...

oh, ps. ... the link (if you want to change it, or just get rid of it is fine too) to my company's online store has changed to www.3dscience.com since that fiasco with our CEO embezzling money from us...

Britt said...

I didn't hear about the fiasco! I'll have to call you and get the details! I'll change the link now.