This blog birthday wish comes 2 days late, but we just want you to know how much we love you and are so glad to have you as part of the family! We hope Nick made your day very special!
I'm with ya! That place is sensory overload, not to mention after a while it makes you feel dirty just being there. At least, that's what I assume you meant. If not, at least now you know how I feel about it! Was this little trip a surprise? You guys hadn't mentioned it to me. How fun!
3 comments:
Hope your Las Vegas adventure was fun! Love Mom
Thank you for all of the birthday calls and emails! Nick and I had a fun time in Vegas seeing PHANTOM, but we both agreed one day there is enough!
I'm with ya! That place is sensory overload, not to mention after a while it makes you feel dirty just being there. At least, that's what I assume you meant. If not, at least now you know how I feel about it!
Was this little trip a surprise? You guys hadn't mentioned it to me. How fun!
Post a Comment