Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A few wedding pics...

Well, you were all there, for which we thank you so much ... but in case you'd like to re-live a few moments, here are a few pics that I got from our friend Laurie, aka, "Miss Texas," a good friend of ours as well as all of us Denver boys. We're back in Provo, I'm back at work, Jenna is getting ready for classes to start next week, and we are finally getting settled in to our new place. Love you all, and thanks for all your help to make such a wonderful wedding!
Love,
Nick and Jenna Hatch!











1 comment:

Britt said...

I love the photos! I would love a copy of the CD when you get it from Kade. It really was a fantastic day-- everything seemed to go so perfectly. And we are so thrilled to have Jenna as part of the family now!!!! I love your new email address, "La Hatchita"!!! I'll send you an invite to the blog so you can post, too! Welcome to the family!!!