Here are just a few photos so you can see your gifts at work. (I didn't get a photo of the latest Geo-Trax configuration. Ethan and Reid were supposed to be playing quietly with the train set in their room while Luke and I were laying down. Instead, they built the track from their room through the hall to the stairs, where the track ended-- and the train went air born.)
Dr. Seuss remote control car, from Matt.

Vintage Nick. We were dancing to "Nix Mix", and I thought Ethan's too-short sweat pants were so appropriate-- 18 years ago, anyway :)
Reid said, "I love Nix Mix"--he had to get down from the breakfast table to dance to The Format "The First Single (You Know Me)". That song reminds Derek of Matt, from the night we were hanging out playing Phase 10.
You can see our almost-three-year-old, wearing clothes that Mandy bought that would fit any other kid his age, but he's still practically wearing 18-24 month old clothing. (Not really, but he weighs about that much.)
Ethan might not appreciate clothes for himself, but he sure loves Luke's.
No kidding, in Ethan's prayer yesterday, he thanked Heavenly Father for Luke's "beautiful clothes." After the prayer he smiled and said, "He just looks so cute in that outfit. I love it."
Wearable art is a hit.
Ethan said, "I know this is from Aunt Cami because it says Jamba Juice and that's where she works."

No comments:
Post a Comment