Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Introducing "Spot"


For those of you who haven't heard about Sunday's mishap.... I was helping Reid wash his hands in the bathroom when I heard Ethan yelling, "Luke is going down the stairs!" I raced to the top of the basement stairs, just 5 steps away from where I was in the bathroom, to see Luke perched half way down the basement stairs, as if he were climbing up. But he doesn't know how to climb up or down yet, and so he must have rolled down half way, paused and then continued to fall as I helplessly chased after him and screamed. Fortunately, he landed on a pile of baskets at the bottom of the stairs, and not on the hard cement floor. The worst of his injuries didn't really show up until Monday and got worse Tuesday. We've both recovered (I almost had a heart attack)-- except for Luke's first shiner.

No comments: