Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Nick's update

Well fam,
I wish I had pictures for you but right now I do not (big surprise, eh?) ... I can't keep up with the Weavers and all of their technologically advanced toys and digital cameras and what not ... plus, what would I show you anyways? Pictures of me at work and in the library? There is Jenna, I suppose I can get some pictures of her, since some of you might not have met her (i.e., the Weavers...) Anyways, I'll see what I can do about that. Love you all, see you soon...

1 comment:

Britt said...

Hey Nick, thanks for backing me up and contributing to the site, so it's not just a "Weaver Kids" Brag Site. I know there is a mobile-to-blog function, but I don't know if that's just text or if you could post pictures from your phone, too.
What's your work's website? I know we've asked you a million times, but I'll put the link on the page so we can quit asking. :)