
Greetings from the Microweavers! Halloween was a lot of fun-- all five times that we celebrated it. Derek and I still laugh every time we look at the picture of Reid as Curious George-- that costume was a hit. (Thanks to Papa Randy-- in our opinion, it was his best "Last Chance" purchase yet.) As you can see, Luke was our little "Pea in the Pod"-- which was very confusing to Reid, as he kept saying things like "I pee in the potty" and "Luke's a poo in the pod." Ethan alternated between spiderman and a cheetah for his various parties.This year I made sure I was stocked up on 8 bags of candy-- all chocolate-- I always hated the houses that gave out Smarties-- only to have only 1 group of Trick-or-Treaters-- our next door neighbors. I guess since we're in a recently developed block, no one thought to come down our street. Any ideas of what to do with a huge bowl of chocolate? Even Derek, the chocolate maniac, couldn't put a dent in it last night. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment