Sunday, September 12, 2010

East Coast Visitors



We really loved getting so many visitors the past month!


We had fun going around town and to the zoo with Grandma & Papa Randy








And we got to meet Jared!

My friend -who is a photographer- found a new spot that she wanted to try out so I tagged along and watched the models work it while I snapped a few pictures on the sidelines.

We were bummed we didn't get to see Cami while she was on her adventure around the U.S., but we are looking forward to seeing her and everyone else in a few months!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

We were so glad we got to visit!!! (And being models for the morning wasn't so bad either). Thanks again, I'm excited to see more pictures!

Britt said...

Super cute photos! (oh, yeah, the ones of Siena and Grandma and Papa are cute, too! ) :)

Mandy, you're so photogenic! I wish we could do our engagement and wedding pictures over again. Can't wait to see more!