Thursday, August 28, 2008

Enough peek-a-boo already!


I need to catch up on blogging, so I'll try to do a little each day. Mostly though, I can't handle seeing Nick's head through a toilet seat any longer.
Our family reunion was great! It went way to fast, but it was time well-spent.
I vote on all of us submitting pictures and captions to Cami so she can put together another slide show for us for Christmas, Little Miss Powerpoint (and I'm not talking the Michael Scott Powerpoint, either, Matt, since you weren't there to see it.) (I loved it!)
Since we are on the subject of Christmas, and it is almost September :) I am starting to put together the calendar. I loved everyone's submissions last year.... so if you would like to contribute again this year, I am asking for your pages by October 1st. Really, I am going to try to be done early for once.

No comments: