We had a fun day on the 4th of July, although we missed Derek & Cami! :(
We started out at Westlands Park for the Ward Pancake Breakfast and the "water park" for the kids.
We played a few matches of tennis and then came home to Mom & Dad's for a BBQ.
The rest of the afternoon was spent at Inverness Pool.
The kids & I left to go to Ft. Collins around 5 pm and pick Derek up to go see fireworks at City Park that night.
It was a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for posting these pictures. I'm glad you kids are helping me keep a family journal. Cami has inherited my camera since I have such a hard time seeing the pictures I take on that little screen--I'll have to search out a new camera that I can use and start contributing more.
great pics... except for the one of me giving Lukey a kiss... it looks a little awkward and kinda creepy... uh, yeah
Post a Comment