- We were reading the Old Testament story of Jacob and his wives, Leah and Rachel. I asked Ethan how many wives he would want. He said two, so it would be "quicker" when they cleaned up after the kids and him.
- Reid was combing and styling my hair, and told me he was going to make me look like Elastigirl.
- As Reid was saying his personal prayers, he said, "Please bless that Mom will buy me a cat, at the animal store, a really cute one." --That's a new one.... I don't know why he wants a cat all of a sudden.
- At lunch this afternoon, Ethan announced to us that next time we come to Colorado, we should all dress up as characters from James and the Giant Peach (we've been reading it the past few weeks) and act it out. He began assigning parts to all of you... I think Matt will star as Old Green Grasshopper, Cami will be Miss Spider, Papa will be the Centipede (and not because he's annoying, but because he wears glasses like Papa's), Grandma will be the Silkworm... and Mandy and Nick got the dregs.... Aunt Sponge and Aunt Spiker.
Sunday, February 19, 2006
Quotes of the Day
Papa Randy is always asking for quotes from the boys, so here are a few just from tonight as I was saying prayers with the boys:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment